Sunday 19 January 2020

Women’s March Is Today And My Four Daughters and I Will Not Be There



January 18, 2020 By Mary R
www.chicksonright.com/blog/2020/01/18/womens-march-is-today-and-my-four-daughters-and-i-will-not-be-there/






Washington, DC, is holding the annual Women’s March today, and I can’t help but wonder what they could be marching for? According to the Chief Operating Officer of the National Women’s March organization,” Trump and his administration are bent on silencing us. If it were up to him, there would be no Women’s March.”
I’m not Trump, and I wish there were not a Women’s March.
It is just a glorified excuse to tout their incorrect liberal ideology. These women want me to feel oppressed, and I just don’t.
The list of sponsors from the annual event is a who’s who of liberal nutjobs: Planned Parenthood, Code Pink, Credo, Demand Justice, Indivisible, In Our Own Voice: National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda, League of United Latin American Citizens, League of Women Voters, NARAL Pro-Choice America, National Organization for Women, and YWCA.
One of the reasons they march is because they want easier and cheaper access to abortion. They want us to continue to be victims in a society where women are allowed to be whatever they want to be. We have females in every sector of our government. From the White House to the country clerk’s office, women play an essential and influential role in our country.
I love being a mom, and I love the fact that I have four girls – not a single one of my children was a mistake. In no way do I feel oppressed, nor do I feel like having children made me feel like I gave myself up. I feel like I never knew who I was before I became a mother. It’s like my whole life made sense, and I was now part of something so much bigger than anything I could have done on my own. Before leaving the workforce, I had so many opportunities to move up in the engineering world, but I gave that up for a chance to be there for every moment of my children’s lives. Not everyone has this luxury, and it is not lost on me, but that is not why these women are marching.
They don’t march for the mothers who love being moms. They don’t march for stronger family units, and the injustices done on infants in the womb. They march for the chance to be told it’s ok to kill the innocent. They march because some liberal elite told them they were oppressed, and they believed every word force-fed to them.
What has Trump done to make these women think he is attacking the female population? Is it because he advocates for defunding Planned Parenthood? That’s a company that lies to women telling them they have two choices: 1. to stay pregnant and ruin their lives, or 2. to have a very “simple” procedure so they can lead beautiful and prosperous lives.
We currently have a male president who wants to see females in roles of power. He has raised strong, independent, and successful women. His daughter Ivanka is an integral part of his team to help build a robust female workplace. He has a wife who has withstood criticism that no other first lady has had to endure in modern times. She has never asked for recognition to do her duties as First Lady, and yet with grace and strength, she continues.
Abortion does not get rid of a clump of cells – it ends the life of a human being. If we really cared about female rights, we would end infanticide and encourage adoption. If we really wanted to make a difference in our country we would take the money we give Planned Parenthood every year and put it into companies that actually help the struggling mother.
These women can continue to march for absolutely no reason, and my daughters and I will continue to enjoy our Saturday filled with joy. Because I know we live in a country where a little girl can grow up to be anything she wants to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment