Sunday 11 August 2019

How to resize photos & texts to fit in our blogs

 
I can't figure out what goes wrong between the HTML which is properly loaded there on the oldPTCchannel but then won't load properly on the new PTC.
    • Avatar
       
      Hi Kev you need to resize down both the photos & texts on your latest 2 pages on my Blog - they are too large & both are off the page
        • Avatar
           
          No problem. Just tell me how to do it.
            • Avatar
               
              I cant repair your Tesla page & have removed it the problem is that you took it from MSN news & not the original source. MSN has blocking features to prevent copying & reposting of articles embeded in their website . Try reposting it from the original website https://www.engadget.com/20...
                • Avatar
                   
                  You go to your pages on Blogger & where it says edit you open up each page 
                  On the photos press on them - a tool bar opens for you to select resizing them 
                  With text you drag your mouse cursor over the text to be adjusted & on the formating tool bar at the top of the page you then select normal size & if you wish on the same highlighted portion of text press B for bold
                  I found that I can in fact edit other posters pages as I have Admin access so I have resized the Andromeda page & will do the other page too
                  You need to practice page layout, its so much harder than Disqus & its a real pain in the rear , its still taking me 15-20 mins plus & a dozen edits to format a mixed content page unlike on Disqus 5 minutes & maybe 3 edits

              No comments:

              Post a Comment