Sunday 12 January 2020

The Coconut's Fun Day Sunday!



































I got this done a bit earlier today as we are in the midst of a winter snow storm that at first had dire predictions of our area having wide spread outages due to ice.  Now the ice threat seems to have moved a bit more to the southeast of us, which is good news for us.  I'd rather shovel the snow then to be without power.  I went to the store yesterday around three pm and you couldn't even find a place to park in the area outlines for parking, I had to park on the end of a parking lane.  People in the store were stocking up like it was going to be the storm of the century.  Nothing is ever a given guarantee you will be safely tucked away at home during inclement as I remember last year during the winter storm involved with a polar vortex that brought the city to a stand still getting stuck at the end of a driveway after having to wonder out to help a friend who was critically ill.  I still am amazed I have all my limbs after that experience!  Everyone stay safe out there as this storm crosses the country!

Bought to you by:


No comments:

Post a Comment