Monday 30 October 2023

The Coconut Whisperer Blog Announcement: From today Monday 30th October 2023 Rata will take over the helm of the Coconut

The Coconut Whisperer Blog Announcement: From today  Monday 30th October 2023 Rata will take over the helm of the Coconut

I Pud will be deactivating my Coconut account

and taking a long break from posting on the Coconut as I am unwell and need to cut down on my time on line everyday.  Rata has been from the outset an Administrator of the blog along with Juli, Laura, Chuck & AlgorithmicAnalyst.

In the past when I was ill Rata took over running the blog for about a year and was my number two on my old "News" Disqus Channel on which the Coconut Whisperer is based.

AlgorithmicAnalyst remains our chief page poster and Juli remains our Invitor in chief and all Mods remain Mods.

I will not be leaving Disqus merely deactivating my Coconut Whisperer account and not posting on here with it for the foreseeable future. 

I will continue posting as Sputnik One on Chuck's "Life of Earth" blog and on Laura J's "Words and Brush" blog and occasionally on my TGIOF blog, as for my "The Sputniks Orbit" science blog it is possible that Chuck will take it over and if not I might deactivate it. 

I would like to thank you all for posting with us on The Coconut Whisperer and hope that you will give your full support to Rata & the Mods.





The easiest way to open a Coconut is to whisper it a joke & it will crack up with laughter

Please Recommend this page and follow us

https://disqus.com/home/forum/the-coconut-whisperer/

No comments:

Post a Comment