Thursday 8 August 2019

Fall Movies Trailers

Included Movies in this Video are The King's Man, Mulan, Knives Out, Teen Titans Go vs. Teen Titans, Maleficent 2, Dora, Spies in Disguise, Jumanji Next Level, Paradise Hills, Charlie's Angels, Secret Obsession, Midway, The Good Liar, The Current War, The Lodge, Night Hunter, The Operative, Black and Blue, Angry Birds 2, Shaun the Sheep, Another Life, The Great Hack.

Note | Courtesy of all Involved Publishers. | All Rights Reserved. | #KinoCheck®




AND 

The Rise of Skywalker


Slated for October....

No matter what kind of movie you are interested in, this fall is going to be fun, fun, fun!

Personally I like the SciFi best, but I might be talked into Jumanji Next Level, Charlies Angels and Midway.

On the fun side children's movies...I think I would go to the Teen Titans movie...

The Hunter....I'm a fan oBen Kingsley...sooooo...yeah gonna see that one...

How about you?


Got any other trailer you would like to share?

Post them....I love watching trailers...well kinda...I'd rather see the entire movie without paying for it...


and oh...don't forget to "RECOMMEND"

No comments:

Post a Comment